This is what happens when you bring a box of corgi puppies to a college apartment… (x)
Welcome to my blog. This is made up of 85% transforming robots and feelings for transforming robots you're better off not being here.
I am religious, so there are going to be some religious posts. For the most part they are tagged #RELIGIOUS POST AVERT YOUR EYES. This blog is rated SFW, aside from the occasional #energon warning? #robogore and #blood warning? tagged posts.
This all started when former fashion photographer Rick Guidotti met a woman with a genetic condition that took away the color in her hair and eyes. Upset that this woman would never be considered beautiful in the fashion world, Rick picked up his camera and set out to change that.
- I am allowed to be vocal about my pain if it helps me heal
- I am allowed to be sad in places other than my own head
- I am allowed to express my anger/sadness/hurt in ways that do not hurt other people, whether that is in writing or speaking to friends
- I am allowed to speak my truth even when it makes others uncomfortable
- I am allowed to take care of myself, even if it makes people who hurt me uncomfortable
- I am allowed to create my own rules for self-care
if you don’t know who banksy is you need to reevaluate your life because
I live in Bristol, England, so I see his work everyday, and I have to say, I’m pretty damn proud to be from the same place as that guy